Signed in as:
Our experience enables us to offer effective outpatient, individualized, psychological care. We treat a number of mental health disorders, and provide a neutral ground to individuals, families, and couples.
Our focus is to help individuals heal, energize, and become aware of their inner strengths. We achieve this by providing a neutral safe space, listening to your concerns, and customizing a treatment plan.
We promise to be there for you every step of your journey. Our goal is to help you grow from your struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward to where you want to be in your life.
Positive Outcomes With Everlasting Results - Helping you create the life you deserve.
Delivering 1:1 supports In-Home and out in Community. UR Voice, UR Choice. You have the say in how you would like your supports delivered. We are person centered. All staff are highly skilled, matching staff to you and your needs, you have a say in recruiting your staff.
Helping you get the best out of your plan and delivering coordination with the best resources to ensure you are receiving the best care and living your life the way you want to live.
Sign up for our health news and announcements.
Depression, fear, and anxiety are some of the most common and uncomfortable emotions that we can experience at some point in our lives. Through counseling and treatment, we are able to help you recover motivation, perspective, and joy that you once had in your life.
Many individuals can experience symptoms associated with painful and traumatic circumstances. Anxiety, fear, and hopelessness are a few emotions that can linger post traumatic events. We can help you overcome these symptoms and guide you through the process of grief and healing.
Relationship counseling can be beneficial to couples who are looking to strengthen their emotional connection, in all stages of their relationship. Therapy sessions are held with both couples and is a supportive place to discuss issues and solutions to better strengthen your relationship.
We have got you covered delivering supports throughout Queensland.
We have a high standard expectation of staff and deliver supports that suit your needs only by those skilled enough to support you.
Support Coordination at your service. Talk to our friendly staff about what your needs are..You might like to go fishing, sky diving or to a theme park..Just ask we will make things happen. We work in collaboration with many other services to ensure you are living life to your full potential. Enabling you to reach your goals, and have fun.
Need assistance around the house..No worries, our cleaners will have your home sparkling in no time.
We understand that some care needs require that little bit extra in skills and training. RN's and EN's can be employed to attend to your needs.
Need to get to your appointments, shopping or you just want to get out and about..No problem book ahead and we can plan to get you where you need to go.
VALUES: Making Lives Better, Having Positive Outcomes With Everlasting Results.
MISSION: Bringing Community Together by Collaborating With All Abilities - To Create Change.
If you are interested in joining our team.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"You Must Love Working With Diversity and LOVE to LAUGH, EASY to GET ALONG with OTHERS, FLEXIBLE, DILIGENT & PASSIONATE about the field we work in" If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you.
Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd
1. We respect your privacy
1. 1. Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1. 2. "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
2. 1. Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2. 2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
2. 3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
4. 1. Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
4. 2. Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
5. 1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal
information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5. 2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
5. 3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd, www.holisticlifestyleservices.com.au, its customers or third parties.
5. 4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. 5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only
disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
6. 1. Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
7. 1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or
misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
7. 2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
8. 1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to , HOLISTIC LIFESTYLE SERVICES PTY LTD, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4217. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
10. 1. When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.holisticlifestyleservices.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10. 2. Cookies
10. 3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Holistic Lifestyle Services Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Full Name: Tracey-Lee Napier | Company Director
Date: 24th August 2020
Copyright © 2017 Holistic Lifestyle Services - All Rights Reserved.